Do Your Brakes Need Repair?
Not being able to stop is so much worse than not getting going. After all, you can live with yourself, if you were late for work one day. Imagine how you would feel if you were to hit a pedestrian or another car, because of faulty brakes? Better to be safe. Have your brakes repaired right away, especially when they exhibit any of the following symptoms:
- Your brakes grind when you press the brake pedal
- You hear them squeal after you have released the brake pedal
- Your brake warning light stays lit
- Your brake pedal stays low or feels spongy
- Anything else that feels odd or different about the way your brakes work
Auto Brake Inspection
Even if you were to experience none of these symptoms of bad brakes, you still would need regular brake safety inspections, as part of your car’s routine maintenance. Given the hectic pace of life and the tendency to forget auto maintenance, Kent Auto Repair can help keep you going and stopping. We will send you reminders based on your vehicle’s mileage and last maintenance date.
Your car’s brakes are part of a complex system with many points that can fail. At Kent Auto Repair, we will check your entire brake system:
- Brake pedal
- Brake drum assembly or disc brake caliper-rotor assembly in your wheels
- Hydraulic brake fluid
- Hydraulic brake lines connecting to your brake master cylinder
- Power brake booster
- Electronic anti-lock brake sensors